Pre-Employment and Selection

Topic Views - 423

Corporate Business Development

Qwiz UK

Pre-Employment and Selection
Many Call Centres in the UK use various different methods for their recruitment and selection process.

Taking into account the national average of costs up to £3500 each time you replace a member of staff, what have you found to be the most cost effective method in terms of selecting the right candidates for your job vacancies?

Which methods have given a proven increase in staff retention?

How good are candidates from recruitment agencies?

How would you make your recruitment process easier and more effective for your organisation?

When is a question a potential plug?
>>>>what have you found to be the most cost effective method in terms of selecting the right candidates for your job vacancies?

Competency based interviewing by human beings backed up by role plays and a strong interviewing on motivation and commitment.

>>>>Which methods have given a proven increase in staff retention?

Staff selection as detailed above and exit interviews

>>>>How good are candidates from recruitment agencies?

Candidates are candidates suppliers vary little

How would you make your recruitment process easier and more effective for your organisation?

Continue as above.

Neat try for a plug Paul but it didnt fool me. I strongly value the flexibilty and conceptual grasp of a human being above and beyond selection software. Also their ability to finely specify and degree development needs.

Corporate Business Development

Qwiz UK

Fair Cop!!
But in these ages you have to try all options available to you!!

Would you like me to send you a test :) HAHA!!

Manager

Call Centre Management Direct

Pre-employment and Selection
I have to agree with Mark, a candidate is a candidate and it's worth looking around as not all Agencies have extortionate fees!

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question