Remote Quality Monitoring

Topic Views - 304

Remote Quality Monitoring
What tips and techniques do you have for coaching and feedback remotely

Helper

Call Centre Helper

It is similar to being in the office
Ultimately it is similar to being in the office, but you have to be careful of how people can react.

There are a whole batch of articles here. You just need to pick the most relevant tips.
https://www.callcentrehelper.com/tag/call-quality

Get them involved
I've found when working from home/remotely, allowing staff to have some time to quality check their own work is a good shout!

Provide them with a call or piece of work to score, and book the feedback session - have your scoring/feedback ready but allow them to go through their feedback first, and have them document it.

I find they pick up on most of the common issues, can look at their work objectively and provide some insight into what they can do to improve - run through their feedback and then add on anything they missed or you find important to the session.

This way it opens up the conversation into a coaching session rather than just feedback. i often find the CSAs to be quite hard on themselves, especially with a familiar and well defined quality framework

Make sure you keep up call calibration sessions - its easy to stay in your own rhythm without being in the "noise" of the contact centre, so sharing best practice amongst teams is really important

Just my thought - Hope that helps

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question