Sales Training Suppliers in the UK

Topic Views - 272

Group Training Manager

Gold Medal travel Group plc

Sales Training Suppliers in the UK
Hi all,

We are an inbound Call Centre within the travel industry
Can anyone recommend a Sales Training Supplier, that have proven results in increasing your Company's sales figures.
If so, I would like to hear from you

Many thanks

Sharon Braithwaite
Group Training Manager
sbe@goldmedal.co.uk

Training Consultant

Plus

Sales training is what we do best
Sharon, if you have already indentified the need for sales training then I have no doubt that we can help. We have been delivering sales training to various industries for 7+ years, we have a friendly consultative approach to designing and implementing the training and will make sure that the people you have taking inbound enquiries have the right attitude and skills to meet and exceed your sales targets month after month.

Please call me to discuss this further.

Regards

Andrew Cronin

Performance Counselor

Sinja Masterstrokes

SALES TRAINING
GREETINGS SHARON,

Sales Training is a two letter word that coversa lot of ground and means different things to different People.

Having Stated that you are an inbound Call Center,
I Presume that your query is based on your need to train your Call Agents on Better Call Handling skills towards closing an enquiry that comes in through the Phone, and you probably have a performance bonus in your contract.

So, if you can confirm this reading, I could forward you Checklist that would assist you in locating the right person. the Could & Would are there to reassure you that this the choice is yours.

Mahidhar

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question