Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Sunny Dhami of RingCentral shares ten simple tips and techniques for handling an angry customer phone call. As a call ce..
Read more...
Sample Schedule for 24×5 Help Desk I’m putting together a proposal for a 24×5 Global help desk and I am ..
Read more...
Sample Inbound Call Center SOP Can any one share me a sample call center SOP. Question asked by Ren What Does SOP Mean? ..
Read more...
Script for Verification Calls Has anyone got a template for outbound verification calls Question asked by charles Answer..
Read more...
Our panel of experts give their thoughts on how to speed up ID and verification processes in the contact centre. 1. Use ..
Read more...
Whitney, one of our readers, asked: “How do you handle if a caller asks to hang up and call them back on a differe..
Read more...
Caller ID can be a great feature, but how important is it to businesses? Robert asked our LinkedIn Community of industry..
Read more...
We have just had the most depressing day of the year.  Monday 21st January was known as Blue Monday.  It was also coup..
Read more...
According to our poll,  54% contact centres ask agents to address the customer as Mr or Mrs… Poll – “..
Read more...
Great customer service is at the heart of successful businesses and begins the moment a customer reaches out to engage w..
Read more...
Traditionally all callers have been assumed to be the same.  However, an exciting technology development, called ‘..
Read more...
Steve Bell of Talkdesk shares some advice for avoiding your outbound calls falling foul of “scam-likely” war..
Read more...
Annette Miesbach at NICE CXone shares insights on caller ID authentication, looking at robocalls, spoofing and what STIR..
Read more...