Seat Utilisation

Topic Views - 2734

Process Analysts

ICICI ONESOURCE.COM

Seat Utilisation
Can any one please explain me the calculation of Seat Utilisation % for a particular project
Ex : A Project running with 10 seats working 1 shift (9hrs = 8 hrs login + 1 hr brk).

Chief Operations Manager hm_sys@rediffmail.com

Jaxa Infotech Private Ltd

Seat utilization
hi santosh

10 seats can be utilised for at least 20 people on two shifts.
it is even dependant upon your project.

Process Analysts

ICICI ONESOURCE.COM

Seat Utilisation
Hi,

I wanted to know the formula to calculate Seat Utilisation %

Ex: seats alloted 28, std login hrs 3.83/agent (including breaks of 10 mins), No. of agents logged in 20, Actual login hrs 85 hrs
We Calculate Utilisation % as : Actual login hrs/(No. of seats alloted*std login hrs)

I would like to know the above mentioned is the correct calculation,
or if u have any other method please let me know

ProcessAnalysts

TeleIt.com

Seat Utilisation
Hi,

I didnt get any reply, for the question of Seat Utilisation, Can any one please help me regarding that

Performance Counselor

Sinja Masterstrokes

seat utilisation%
Greetings Santosh!

What seat utilisation % - a Statistic, an Objective, or an Issue of Project Logistics, or a Performance Parameter?

What would be your requirement in real terms - there seems to be a cent missing in the percent factor.

Mahidhar

Supervisor

NA

Seat Utilization
Run your figures through Erlang Erlang Calculator
All you need to do is just punch in the required parameters.

Analyst

One.Tel

Seat Utilisation
It's a tough one, you will need to do some work on your KPI to ensure it is set at an appropriote level - after all 100% seat utilisation is bad if your requirements demand only 70%.
Depending on what you want to show you could report MaxSeat Occupancy, or % of day the seats were full/oversubscribed, for a straight Seating Utilisation calculation it would only be fair to take the standard devaition down to the lowest resolution you can.
These measures should always be used in conjuncation with other measurements, therefore you should make sure theres a real need for your calculation and your not unnecessarily reporting the same information in two ways.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question