Starting a Small Call Centre

Topic Views - 82

promoter

ajmer call centre

starting a small call centre
Dear All:

I'm based in India am interested in setting up a start-up size call centre.- say 35-50 seats. Once we have a start and access the ground, we hope to scale up and diversify.I am seeing Jaipur as a proposed location for the call centre. I believe that the start could be a 35-50 seat call centre which can be upscaled with passage of time. Kindly come back with the details including project profile, cost details, no. of seats, Assumed Economics etc to give me an idea and we could meet and carry on futher from there.

rgds,
Ashish Pandia

Contact Centre Consultant

DarrylBeckford Limited

Polite notice...
There is was really no need for you to post an identical message five times, once is perfectly enough. I've now deleted duplicates.

Regards,
Darryl

promoter

ajmer call centre

sorry
dear darryl:

I'm sorry but I posted the same message under different heads like NEED HELP, GENERAL etc to get the maximum response. Kindly let it remain in the forum where it is expected to generate maximum responses.

thanks.
ashish

Marketing

Alliance Infotech Pvt Ltd

call center
Dear ashish

cost for setting up depends on the technology.
for this size it would be best to go for VOIP i/o IPLC.

you would need a Dialer, Headsets Dialpad, Server, Networking, UPS,Gateway, VOIP minutes, Racks etc
Total cost would come to Rs 1 lakh a seat.

Or you can go for hosted solution where you need to pay per hour per seat.

you can get back to me for more details on hardware
abhishek.baid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx

Contact Centre Consultant

DarrylBeckford Limited

Finding information
Hi Ashish,

The reason you have not had much response is because this is an frequently asked (and answered) query. The best thing for you to do is search this site and read the previous posts.

The search facility is available from the front page. Try searching for "Call Centre Startup" or similar.

Regards,
Darryl

How to Setup a Call Centre from Scratch – The Checklist

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question