Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

In this article written and investigated by Megan Jones, we explore which KPIs are important to team leaders and how to ..
Read more...
Team leader questions will probe your ability to build morale, promote company values and provide guidance in a group en..
Read more...
We look at the skills needed for great team leadership and where a good team leader focuses most of their time in helpin..
Read more...
Uniphore has announced that Opus Research has recognized it as a Leader in the 2023 Conversational AI Intelliview report..
Read more...
Managing a customer service operation is never easy. Especially now. Empowering agents and satisfying customers, all whi..
Read more...
Leadership in any role is tough. In fact, 77% of organizations struggle to find effective leaders. But providing excelle..
Read more...
Marc Carriere shares his advice for how contact centre team leaders can better manage their time. First Things First –..
Read more...
OpenText feels it is essential for organizations to be able to surface the right information at the right time to employ..
Read more...
I would like to know the international standards regards the number of agents one Team Leader can effectively supervise...
Read more...
For the sixth quarter running, G2 has recognized Scorebuddy as a Leader in contact centre quality assurance—awarding 2..
Read more...
Charlie Mitchell shares some of his favourite ideas for becoming a great call centre team leader. Many of these ideas or..
Read more...
NICE has been named as a leader in growth performance and commitment to innovation in Frost & Sullivan’s Asia Paci..
Read more...
Seven times in a row—Scorebuddy has been recognized as a Leader in contact centre quality assurance once again. This t..
Read more...
Genesys has received a top ranking from Frost & Sullivan in the Frost Radar: Workforce Optimization Solutions, 2023 ..
Read more...
Team Leader – Am I Wrong? I work for an inbound call centre. I was promoted in July as a Team Lead from an Intake ..
Read more...
Calabrio has been named a leading product based on its high customer satisfaction scores, quality of support and “like..
Read more...
The G2 Summer 2023 Report has arrived and—for the fifth time in a row—Scorebuddy has been named a Leader in contact ..
Read more...
RingCentral has today been recognized as a ‘Leader’ in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Se..
Read more...