Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Is Erlang Suitable to Estimate Agents for Email Queues? Hello Is Erlang suitable to estimate agents for email queues, wh..
Read more...
Calculating Required FTE for Email Hi group, I’m using the same Erlang model I use for voice to work out required ..
Read more...
Looking for some clarity around how to calculate the % of time an inbound agent is waiting for a call Currently, the cen..
Read more...
Here are ten things that you need to be aware of when scheduling staff, but may not already know. 1. Calls Are Not Distr..
Read more...
The Best Method for Calculating PCA% Hi Hope someone can help me please! I am working with a phone system and the report..
Read more...
Calculating FTE On ASA Hi, I want to calculate FTE based on an ASA of 180 Seconds. Is there a formulae for that. The usu..
Read more...
If you’ve ever started a new job, you’ve likely gone through some form of a training program. These programs vary in..
Read more...
Calculating A Monthly Or Weekly FTE Requirement Considering Service Level Hi guys, I am wanting to calculate FTE require..
Read more...
Average Speed of Answer I would like to know what parameters are required in calculation(with formula) of FTE if our Pri..
Read more...
Finding the correct number of call centre staff can be complicated. Variables to consider are employees quitting, being ..
Read more...
An effective staffing strategy can serve as the foundation for a successful contact centre, keeping customers happy and ..
Read more...
Kat Worman of Calabrio shares her tips for seasonal staffing that may help you to better prepare next time around. If th..
Read more...
Brad Cleveland, on behalf of injixo, shares ten great strategies for reducing overstaffing and understaffing in the cont..
Read more...
Assembled’s Ryan Wang explains how to use Erlang C to effectively plan call centre staffing. Making sure you have ..
Read more...
If you’re a contact centre professional, you’re probably feeling the pain of agent staffing shortages. Due to the pa..
Read more...
Paul Chance at NICE discusses how to staff an omnichannel contact centre. As customer service becomes increasing digital..
Read more...