Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Erlang C Calculator – Free Excel Spreadsheet that calculates the number of staff required in a contact centre. Very ac..
Read more...
In this article we look at how to measure and calculate occupancy in the contact centre. We give you the occupancy formu..
Read more...
In this article we discuss the different between occupancy and utilisation, discussing how to calculate both, using occu..
Read more...
Difference Between Occupancy and Utilization What is Difference between agents Occupancy and Utilization and what is for..
Read more...
In this video Ray Agar, Solutions Consultant at injixo, explains the differences between occupancy and utilization, and ..
Read more...
Service Level Vs Occupancy following on from the SL Benchmarking post; I would be interested to hear what peoples Occupa..
Read more...
Occupancy is the percentage of time that advisors take on call-related activity compared to the logged-in time. ‘Call-..
Read more...
Service Level Vs Abandonment Rates I’m in a Contact Centre handling on average 3000 calls a day made up of around ..
Read more...
Allowing occupancy rates to go above 85% is a big mistake that many contact centres still make. But why can it be such a..
Read more...
Chat Occupancy Hi guys, I was wondering, How do you calculate the occupancy for a chat project? Question asked by David ..
Read more...
Relationship of Shrinkage and Phone Occupancy Could someone tell me the relationship of shrinkage and phone occupancy. L..
Read more...
We were recently asked… “Call Centre Helper and other online resources all point to 85%-90% occupancy as being t..
Read more...
If you’ve ever started a new job, you’ve likely gone through some form of a training program. These programs vary in..
Read more...
How to Calculate Occupancy On Back Office Hello, Is there a way to measure occupancy in a back office? My team interacts..
Read more...
We explore the differences between word spotting, phonetic search and speech recognition. Functionality A customer defin..
Read more...
Jonty Pearce, Editor of Call Centre Helper, explains how maximum occupancy is the most common resource planning mistake ..
Read more...
Daniel Yin of RingCentral introduces us to the various forms of artificial intelligence (AI) that you can implement with..
Read more...
Hervé Leroux of Odigo discusses the difference between customer service and customer experience and how both make or br..
Read more...
Lídia Dias at Talkdesk digs into the fundamental differences between customer experience and customer service. Customer..
Read more...