WFM Scheduling Issues (IEX TotalView)

Topic Views - 1322

Deputy Manager MIS

ICICI OneSource

WFM Scheduling Issues (IEX TotalView)
I'm using a client license of TotalView. Hence the client generates the forecasting and scheduling.

My problem is that I need to tweak (intraday) the schedule after the client generates it. Doing this one by one (in the graphical drag and drop screen) for a huge number of agents takes up a lot of my team's time. Any other way to do this in bulk ?

I need to tweak the intra-day schedule to match (+5%) with my forecast. Generally the scheduled agent count is way above forecast in most time slots. Thanks

Strategic Panning Manager

N/a

Shrinkage
Sabu,

Is the 5% over to allow for Shrinkage on the day?

Scott

MI Capability Manager

Vertex DataScience Ltd

WFM (IEX) Bulk Entries
To bulk upload Schedule changes you need SmartSync.

Deputy Manager MIS

ICICI OneSource

WFM (IEX) Bulk Entries
Hi Scott

The +5% is a client mandate, shrinkages are already factored in.

Julian

Are you saying that using SmartSync, I can upload modified data in bulk from other sources (Excel for example) ? Is SmartSync part of TotalView or is it a 3rd party application ?

Thanks

Consultant

Optif

Maybe this helps
This is a usual problem.Smart Sync is a part of TotalView.
I am not sure if the client would agree as this means extra expense.

I suggest you make a seperate scheduling group for your MU and work on your schedules with the requirements from the client.

This way,they can keep a tag on the schedules you make.At the same time,the client is sure his requirements are being met.

Of course,this might require a lot of convincing from your end.

There are examples where it has been proven that its always best to get the scheduling piece done at the lower level.Forecasting is always done at the central level.

Do let me know if any more help is needed.

Schedules Smart sync
Hello.
Im using Nice IEX 6.4 and Im trying to bulk update some schedules thru smartsync, is there a way I can remove the schedule from any agent and leave that day "unschedule"? I only can adjust current schedules but I want to delete some others.

Totalview IEX more agents than licenses
We have 500 licenses for Totalview IEX and we keep agent information for termination of past agents that we have 635, of the 635 agent count we have a MU with 240 agents that do not work at our call center. We have been told that we should move all terminated agents to a 'dead MU' that does not count against our 500 licenses. We currently have terminated agents set up in MU 95 but when NICE is confirming our system maintenance we are over our license count and need to remove agents. Do not know how to set up MU that will hold terminated agents and their information without counting against our 500 license count.

Thanks

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Contact NICE
For this I would suggest that you contact NICE, or maybe one of their resellers. They should be able to guide you on how to move the agents to a dead MU.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question