Verint Call Recording

Topic Views - 2960

Telephony Analyst

HP

In Verint I have an issue where the association between the extension and the agent logging on with a PBX ID keeps dropping. The calls are still recording, but only against the ext, and not the agents name. Anyone got any ideas?

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Hi JD. I have sent an email to Verint to see if one of their guys can shed some insight onto this.

Senior Vice President Marketing, EMEA

Verint

Hi JD, sorry to not give you a full answer, but the best place to get your query answered is the Verint support desk on email at customersupport.emea@verint.com or on the phone at 0845-843-7333.

Hi All,

I have configure a user to verint as Quality Analyst role. But user us unale to login to verint.

Get erro that "you can not login, this is because your status is inactive or you have not been assigned as a group agent or organization leader".

But I can see that user is added to organization group also status is active. And the Wearied thing affected user profile is 100 % mirrored with Mirrored profile and we don't see any difference.

Any one can help what could be the reason for this ?

Same Issue
I am having the same exact issue that JD initially posted above:

"In Verint I have an issue where the association between the extension and the agent logging on with a PBX ID keeps dropping. The calls are still recording, but only against the ext, and not the agents name. Anyone got any ideas?"

So question is, does anyone know or have a fix of this issue or what the root cause is..?

Download the recordings
hello guys, can someone tell me how can I download a recording from Verint 360?

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Contact Verint
I suggest that you contact Verint

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question