Does your HR/training or quality dept provide any of the following or are these held elsewhere?
* Training costs per employee.
* Enrolment rates and attendance rates.
* Delivery modes, plans against actuals.
* Percentage of target group that is "compliant".
* Time from eligibility to compliance, or to proficiency.
* Percentage of workforce trained in particular skill areas.
* Learning time as percentage of job tenure.
* Availability, penetration, and usage rates of help systems.
* Skill gap analyses tracked over time.
* Productivity (such as, for example, number of new clients per 100 pitches).
* Attrition rates.
Anything else I've missed?