In this webinar we will looked at the best ways to improve contact centre performance.
From operational improvements, channel strategy and new technology we discussed how best to improve the performance of the contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Guy Fielding – horizon2
- Ed Creasey – NICE Systems
- Customer experience
- Multi-channel strategy
- Dealing with social media
- Building behavioural and emotional connections
- Organisational perspectives
- How technology can improve performance
- Speeding up customer identification and verification of callers
- Voice of the customer
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip: “We assess calls every week and provide feedback to each agent. Feedback consists of the agent listening to their call in a separate room with the coach and we ask that they provide feedback on how they have done, we will then coach the agents to help them improve. We have found that relaxing on the handlers AHT has increased motivation and call quality” Congratulations to Laura12
Original Webinar date: June 2015