Perhaps the most elusive goal for mass-market customer service operations has been the ability to deliver a unique experience for each customer interaction. Despite holding incredible detail about customers, the ability to use this insight, in real time, has been a vital missing link.
This webinar explored how you can offer a unique experience for each and every customer.
- Introduction – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Customer experience: Making it personal – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting
- 7 ways to personalise customer experience – Tim Pickard, NewVoiceMedia
- Your tips – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 26 Tips to Personalise Customer Experience
Winning tip – “empowering staff by using random acts of kindness. For example resolving an enquiry using information gathered to find an incentive personal to that customer. E.G. a story book was sent to a family for a customers whose present was delivered late. Just giving contributions made in place of a regular gift voucher as an apology.” thanks to Sandra.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Why personalisation matters
- How to anticipate situations that matter to customers
- The role of CRM and telephony in delivering a personal experience
- Personalised customer experience in action
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NewVoiceMedia.
Original Webinar date: February 2013