Broken processes are the bane of most contact centres and are costly in both time and resource. They are probably the area where you can make both the biggest productivity improvements and a significant difference to customer satisfaction.
- Top tips to identify broken processes – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- How to fix broken processes in the contact centre – Peter Massey, Budd
- Process Automation Technology – Conrad Simpson, Regional Practice Manager, Interactive Intelligence
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Top tips for broken processes
- Identifying people-driven manual processes
- Dealing with regulatory compliance
- Meeting service level targets
- Processes across multiple locations and departments
- Speech analytics
- Business process automation
- Quick wins
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.