In this webinar we explored the whole concept of customer effort and looked at a number of innovations to make our customers’ lives easier. We also look at some technologies that can identify customer pain points and help to reduce customer effort.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Innovations in Customer Effort – Guy Fielding, horizon2
- Three technological innovations that make Customers’ Lives Easier – Ed Creasey, Nice Systems
- Your tips
winning tip – “It can often be difficult to solve customer problems that originate in a department other than customer service, we have introduced a ticket system across the company that allows us to raise incidents with those departments.
We have a 24hr SL to adhere to which basically means if a customer emails us with an issue the department where the problem originated is targeted to ensure that same problem does not happen to our other customers.
This has been a massive culture change that has led to reduced contacts,an improved customer experience overall and a more customer centric business”. Thanks to Mark27
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 18 Ways to Make Your Customers’ Lives Easier
Customer effort Score – www.callcentrehelper.com/debunking-the-customer-effort-score-28652.htm
Topics to be discussed
- Identifying customer pain points
- Latest research on the Customer Effort Score
- Simplifying IVR design
- Task resolution
- Call entry and call exit
- Making it easier to get through security questions
- Voice biometrics
- Voice of the Customer programmes
- Real-time analytics – helping the agent to deliver better service
- Top tips from the audience
Original Webinar date: June 2014