Slides are available from our webinar on e-services and the contact centre along with all of the Questions and Answers.
There has been an explosion in non-voice transactions (email, web, chat, self service, social media) in the past few years. These have created unique problems for the contact centre.
A number of organisations have recently deployed blending solutions that enable the contact centre to deal with non-voice contacts more efficiently.
Find out how other contact centres have solved these problems.
- Top tips for dealing with non-voice contacts – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- The Value of Blending eServices and the Contact Centre – Simon Cook Regional Practice Leader, Interactive Intelligence
- Customer Case Studies
- Interactive Questions and Answers
blending-eservices-contact-center-whitepaper.pdf (PDF Format)
Topics to be discussed
- Email response management
- Web chat
- Collaborative browsing
- Short message service (SMS) and multi-modal communication
- Knowledge base for self-service
- “Click here to Chat Live” buttons
- Social media – Facebook and Twitter
This webinar is provided by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.