GMT has announced record results for 2010 and has increased its client base by 20%.
Continuing the strong momentum it had coming out of 2009, the company again posted the strongest financial performance in its history — for the fifth consecutive year. The company’s results are reflected in double-digit net income growth and a fifth consecutive year of record revenues exceeding analysts’ market projections. These results reflect an 80 percent growth in new business bookings over 2009.
“Despite continued sluggishness in the global economy, GMT continued its bellwether performance,” said Simon Angove, chief executive officer of GMT. “Companies across the globe recognize that improving their operational performance is essential to providing high-quality service at the lowest possible cost of staffing. Our award-winning GMT Planet workforce optimization solution and corresponding GMT Sure Services(TM) suite of professional and consulting services continue to deliver consistent value by helping our customers achieve these important objectives.”
The company attributed its outstanding results to adding new clients through a combination of its direct and partner sales channels, continued strong performance from its international subsidiaries, market acceptance of its new product and service offerings, and increased uptake of its GMT On-Demand(TM) Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
“Our success is directly attributable to our new and loyal, existing customers, as well as our flourishing network of value-added partners,” continued Angove. “We are grateful they have placed their trust in us, and we strive daily to exceed their expectations.”
Selected highlights from 2010 include:
- GMT increased its client base 20 percent. Notable customer wins in 2010 include Harris Bank, BMO Bank of Montreal, Kroger, Sussex Police, U-Haul, Plantronics, and others.
- GMT’s partner network contributed significantly to revenues. In addition to signing several new channel and technology partners, GMT’s growing partner network contributed more than two-thirds of new client growth.
- Customer satisfaction and retention. GMT continued its track record of exceptional customer satisfaction with a customer retention rate of more than 95 percent company-wide, placing the company amongst the best-in-class in its industry.
- Market recognition. GMT’s workforce optimization solution, GMT Planet, again received product of the year awards from leading publications, Communications Solutions and Customer Interaction Solutions.
- Product and services growth. The company’s SaaS offering, GMT On-Demand, represented nearly one-third of the company’s new business for the year. GMT also saw three new offerings for the banking market, GMT Teller Automation Value Optimization, GMT SurePerform Time Studies and GMT Service Monitor(TM), receive rapid market acceptance.
- Corporate growth. The company added to its product, services and sales teams and moved into new corporate headquarters.
“Across the board, GMT continues to execute very well against its growth plan,” concluded Angove. “In 2010, we greatly expanded our channel network and added a number of key partners; we continued our hard-earned reputation of delivering on the promise; and we introduced innovative new products and services that deliver real, measurable value.”