Has 2020 Killed the Traditional BPO Industry? And, if so, What’s Coming Next? – Webinar
Wednesday 7th April 2021 at 2pm (BST) / 9am (EDT)
New ways of working; new commercial models; new employee engagement initiatives; new patterns of resourcing; new relationship expectations; new tech; no limits.
Can the outsourcing industry adapt? Can it even see what is needed? How will the outsourcing phoenix arise?
You are invited to join this webinar session ‘Has 2020 killed the traditional BPO industry? And, if so, what’s coming next?’ to explore the future of the BPO industry as Davies Group questions whether service outsourcing should and can arise in 2021 and beyond.
Davies Consulting and Sensée will be joined by guests from Department of Work and Pensions, Vodafone and Bupa as they discuss the following questions…
- How relevant are traditional BPO and customer management outsourcing organisations now?
- How do they sustainably service a virtual, dynamic workforce increasingly being augmented or replaced by intelligent automation (IA)?
- How does this impact their commercial models?
- Are they equipped to service the wellbeing needs of their colleagues?
- Can they innovate effectively enough?
Davies Group Webinar – Sponsored by Sensée