About the Event
Wednesday 19th June 2019 | 13.00 BST
Workforce management (WFM) is a familiar term in the contact centre world and it includes all the processes required to have right number of people available at right time to meet customer demand. Contact centre leaders are well aware of the need to forecast, schedule and manage resources on a day-to-day basis, but how many realise there is much more to efficiency and effectiveness than WFM?
This 60-minute interactive webinar will reveal the true breadth of a workforce optimisation (WFO) strategy and the technical options available to help increase efficiency and create happy agents and therefore happy customers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What lies beyond workforce management? Where are we today?
- Performance management (PM), coaching and eLearning – how PM empowers employees and managers with visibility of skills gaps and coaching requirements
- Quality management (QM) – easily evaluate your customer interactions to improve skills and manage compliance and risk while delivering CX that counts
- Interaction analytics – hear how to collect valuable feedback from all your customer calls that can be used to support faster, improved decision-making and to take corrective action to react to customer demand and improve service
- Desktop and process analysis – how to gain operational intelligence through analysing employee desktop activity to optimise productivity and capacity, improve processes and help ensure compliance
- Real-life examples of how a workforce optimisation strategy can transform CX.
- David Pinder, Value Genie
- Pete Dempsey, Puzzel
Date and Time
Wednesday 19th June 2019