Digital Content Assistant – Monmouth – Part Time
£24 – £27,000 per year (pro rata)
We are looking for a talented and hard-working Digital Content Assistant to join our Online Business Magazine.
You will have experience adding content onto websites and sourcing images.
You will have had experience in supporting customers. You should have good attention to detail and time management skills. You should also have a good telephone manner.
The role is a combination of office and home based. Currently it is home based but as conditions allow you would need to be in the office one or two days a week.
Part Time Hours: 20 to 37.5 hours per week. We have some flexibility with working patterns and around school holidays, if needed.
- A varied role working as part of a small team
- Autonomy to work with customers and do the right thing for customers
- You will not be a small cog in a big corporate company
- Good benefits package
- Flexi working time and more than average amount of holiday
- Ability to develop your career and learn new skills
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Experience of loading content onto a web site – ideally using WordPress
- A general knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, InDesign Photoshop, Illustrator and/or similar is preferred but not essential
- Some understanding of web design skills such as HTML or CSS would be an advantage
- Managing your own workload to ensure priorities are met
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable with a good attendance record
- This post would be suitable for someone with experience of working in an admin or marketing environment
- Adding varied content onto the website
- Sourcing images for the website
- Editing photos and images in articles
- Co-ordinating with webinar speakers
- Following up with customers
- Acting as a point of contact with customers and PR agencies
- Working as part of a team and supporting your colleagues
- Providing support to the business in the form of email marketing and website management
Successful candidates are likely to be living within an easy commute of Monmouth and ready to throw themselves into a busy career in a media organisation. It is likely that you will be living close to Bristol, Newport, Cardiff, Hereford, Gloucester or Cheltenham and you should have your own transport.
About Clearly Presented Ltd
Clearly Presented Ltd is a leading Business to Business Publisher. Our Online Magazine – Call Centre Helper – started publication over 15 years ago as a resource for the call centre community. We have now grown to be leading publisher in the sector with over 250,000 readers on our web site every month. In addition to the magazine, we run a popular webinar series.
We are based in the Monmouth and run a small and friendly team. Benefits include a 20% bonus scheme (after 6 months employment), pension scheme, flexible working hours and a generous holiday policy – 26 days paid leave + 8 bank holidays + up to 7 days of unpaid leave.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send in your CV and 2 examples of your work that you feel will support your application.
Please send this via email to
Other Contact Centre jobs
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the Call and Contact Centre space, we recommend that you contact one of the following contact centre recruitment companies.
All the companies listed have a very good reputation within the industry and will be able to assist you in your next career step.
Cactus Search Ltd
Douglas Jackson Limited