Salary Information: £65K - £75K
CCA Recruitment are looking for passionate developers & engineers who care about software excellence to work within a well-established company located in Manchester. We require people who are aware of the latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology, strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
About the role:
• Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using languages such as Java, Ruby and/or .NET, Scala, Clojure, Mobile and Python (to name a few)
• Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
• Champion agile best practices and continuous delivery
• Be an ambassador and safeguard our reputation
• Build strong relationships with business people
• Learn something new everyday
• Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
• Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
• Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry
• Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
• Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
• Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
• Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
• Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc.
• Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
Our client works almost exclusively on customer sites providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you must be flexible about travel.
Our client offers an excellent competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include private medical insurance, travel insurance, income protection, critical illness, life assurance, pension scheme, child care vouchers, personal development budget, 25 days’ holiday and a ride2work scheme.
Contact details: Collette McAllister
0141 433 7057
07497 491 098