CCA Recruitment are pleased to be supporting one of our long-time clients - an award-winning finance company with multiple offices around the UK. Due to constant and continued success over 2016 they are looking to recruit two account managers to work from their office in Leigh.
You will Manage and control own portfolio of customers, whilst working as a team to ensure good customer experience for all.
Through excellent rapport and listening skills you will build strong relationships with the customer to fully understand their circumstances and ultimately provide the best solution.
• This role requires an individual who has strong communication skills which enable a thorough understanding of a customer’s situation, therefore being able to suggest and implement quality solutions to aid the customer, using negotiation skills where needed.
• Ensure all communications are of FCA standard and account for the individual wants and needs of each customer.
• Strive to continually develop and improve on a daily basis always putting the customer at the forefront of your priorities.
• Embrace changes and improvements whilst encouraging best practice throughout your team and the entire company.
• Work collaboratively as part of project groups to work through issues at a customer and business level.
• Clearly document and record the solutions and decisions made.
• Support at all times the vision and ethics of the company, working to its missions, objectives.
Key attributes required:
• Be customer-driven and understanding of the circumstances of each individual.
• Be self-critical and able to work alongside your line manager to catapult your development.
• Well organised with a keen eye for detail.
• Strong communication skills, allowing confident handling of difficult conversations.
• Multi-channel customer communication to include both emails and over the phone.
• Service-focussed position ideally in a regulated environment.
• Be empathetic toward each customer you come in to contact with and as such be able to build great rapport.
• Be proactive and self-motivated
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply today for consideration.
Lucy – 0161 457 0181/ firstname.lastname@example.org