CCA is delighted to support a leading legal and financial services business with offices in Manchester and globally in their search for a Training Advisor.
Working from the company's bright and modern city centre offices, as Training Advisor, you will work in an operational training position, ensuring that all members of the customer service dept (both office and field based) are fully versed in operational and compliance best practices. This is a growth position created out of business success and expansion, in a business that values its employees highly and is fully accredited by the new FCA scheme and additional legal compliance scheme. It is important to the company that employees are trained, skilled and rewarded appropriately.
Your responsibilities as Training Advisor will be the following:
• Design and deliver induction and operational training to all new and existing customer service employees
• Review all existing induction / training material
• Use your FCA compliance experience to ensure that all material is fully compliant with the latest FCA scheme recommendations
• Evaluate the success of all training delivered
• Provide a dashboard to management based on all training activities
• Work with management within the organisation to ensure that their needs are met and they understand the remit of the Training Advisor role
• Work on additional training related projects as and when mandated by the Operations Director and CEO
• Travel (limited) to other offices and/or off site to deliver training to the field based teams
This is an exciting role in an exciting financial business which is experiencing rapid growth and success. To be successful in the position you will ideally possess at least one year of training or L&D experience in an FCA-regulated environment. This is predominantly an operational position based in beautiful city centre offices with some travel - the company does have a strong record of promoting talent from within and so this position has strong growth prospects for the right candidate.
The company offers a competitive base salary and strong company benefits including pension and healthcare.
If interested please apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary Information: Any
Contact details: Glen Anderson – 0161 457 0343