Telesales – initial 3 month contract – could lead to a Full Time role
Kopiki is a B2B marketplace web app that was launched May 2016 and currently has several hundred users signed up, it operates globally and across sectors.
One of our main activities is to enable buyers and suppliers to meet in specific sectors.
Kopiki is looking for talented Telesales team members to sell the Kopiki service over the phone to buyers and suppliers. This is not lead generation or data cleansing, but talking through demonstrations over the phone and closing sales in 1 or 2 calls. Part time hours will be considered.
Experience selling and closing over the phone is very beneficial as well as working independently to achieve targets.
You should be competitive, results driven, goal orientated, think on your feet, sell smart, spot opportunity, qualify out and move on.
Mature and business like on the phone. Ability to work from our offices in Wimbledon preferred.
Job Specification (a good selection of the following):
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive and ambitious
· Selling and closing over the phone, hitting targets
· Experience of technology sales and online SaaS solutions
· Understanding of sales methods, objection handling and closing
· Communicating with technical and non-technical audience
- Hard working, tenacious and will push forward for success
- Independent self-starter essential
Reward Basic + Commission OTE of £25k per annum.
£60k + 15k + bonus (uncapped)
£0 - 35k per year + Benefits