We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Planning Co-Ordinator to join a great organisation in a period of exciting change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning across field based resources. The role will be responsible for creating and ensuring the resource deliver to their target service levels within this fast-paced operation.
• Deliver effective short, medium and long term staff capacity plans for field teams
• Working with customers and field based resources to effectively achieve the tasks.
• Planning and forecasting, managing business coverage - optimising peek and off peek coverage.
• Review, analyse and measure performance in line with key business metrics.
• Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
• In depth knowledge and experience of planning field engineers
• A successful background in resource planning
• Experience and knowledge of working with planning models
• Experience of working within resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended environment.
• Excellent understanding of customer servicepractices, KPIs etc.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.