Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: Depending on Experience (£25,000 - £35,000)
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday
CCA Recruitment are working with our key client on this critical appointment of an experienced Quality Manager in their central Glasgow operation.
The role of the Quality Manager is to manage, measure and develop the quality team to ensure the quality teams objectives are met alongside compliance targets.
This permanent role would be ideal for someone who has developed within the contact centre industry into a Quality Manager or Senior Quality role and now looking to enhance their career working for a key player within the contact centre industry.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager are as follows: -
• Manager, measure and develop the quality team
• Ensure a clear and consistent approach in the quality call monitoring and validation process
• Adhering and driving commitment to the internal processes relating to compliance activities and documenting where required
• Driving the team to ensure that they meet required productivity and other targets
• Confidently undertakes root cause analysis
• Working in partnership with operations and L&D to promote and support compliance and quality related activities
To be considered for this role you will have: -
• Experience within the contact centre industry within a leadership role, within Quality/Compliance
• Well versed in working within a highly regulated environment
• Experienced in analysing data and providing insight to key stakeholders that drives continuous improvement
Apply now for a confidential discussion on whether this could be the right role for you. Drop your updated CV at email@example.com or call Amna on 0141 433 7051