Head of Business Strategy
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Head of Business Strategy to join a well-known, impressive organisation in a period of rapid and exciting change.
The organisation has multiple sales sites (contact centres 6 sites), they are looking for a forward thinkining individual who can look at what they currently offer and come up with cross over offerings within exsisting market spaces and new directions they can take the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background desiging new business stratergy's for comapnies, You will also be tasked with taking the the new sectors/ markets through the nurturing/ implementation stages.
The role will involve effectively building the UK business using established & successful models. The company itself is known for being high performance, agile and fast paced which rewards its employees.
• Using current data come up with new sectors and products for the company to drive forward
• Design the go to market strategy working with the Head of Projects
• Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
• High level of business accumen to desigin and create buy in at all levels internally and externally for new markets.
• Be an active part of in developing, creating a team culture of reaching for success
• Being able to negotiate with stakeholders effectively using a commercial approach
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong commercially minded director level position that will sit within the senior leadership team
• Will focus on driving non-core product growth.
• Required to have significant commercial strategy experience.
• Proven experience of reaching and where possible exceeding targets
• Ability to work using initiate and thrive to always make improvements to reach targets
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Matt Affron who is sourcing for this role 01905 330 794
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.