Contact Centre Change Manager
An exciting opportunity with a global financial institution, based in London City, for a talented individual to look at contact centre improvements & optimisation.
This is a busy role, requiring you to implement change effectively across their contact centres and you need to be motivated, ambitious and have the flexibility to travel internationally.
About the Organisation:
The company are an instantly recognisable financial services brand and offer unrivalled career opportunities. They are completely focussed on delivering the best customer experience possible, no matter who their client is, and want you to be part of this ethos.
On offer is a good salary, as well as unrivalled benefits, pension and career opportunities.
• Shaping and evolving the contact centre to reflect external standards
• Delivering strategic problem resolution throughout the contact centre
• Present and drive through ideas with senior stakeholders
• Using your analytics, use tools and data that influences the acceptance of change throughout the contact centre
• Embedding new ideas in the contact centre and leading effective change management
• Collation of data and compiling analytics that can be used to communicate a story of what is happening across the contact centre
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have experience of continuous improvement and change management within a contact centre environment.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.