PMO Specialist - Contact Centre
An exciting role within a large corporate organisation, for a PMO specialist that has an operational contact centre background. It requires an individual with complex operational skills, the ability to define strategy, understand governance, implement campaigns and engage effectively with senior stakeholders.
About the Organisation:
A brilliant financial services operation, who can offer unrivalled career progression, access to a global jobs market, a modern working environment and super benefits.
They have several large contact centres across the UK, with the main one being in the North East.
• Identify, build and transform the contact centre by implementing campaigns
• Engage with stakeholders and inspire front line colleagues to deliver change
• Work effectively in a complex operational environment, including telephony and non-voice
• Strong budget experience and the ability to put together Stage 1 & 2 business cases
• Competent with governance, legal compliance, risk
• Collating documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
• Transformation experience within a contact centre
• Changing governance within a contact centre
• Senior stakeholder management
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.