Resource Planning Manager
We are sourcing an experience Resource Planning Manager for a dynamic business with an extremely exciting and 'buzzy' culture. The role is to manage multiple sites resource levels in line with forecasted contact centre volumes, while maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
This would really suit a hands on planning manager with experience of large head counts.
• Real-Time manage the RP funcion for an inbound/ outbound environment across all contact methods, ensure optimal scheduling to meet key performance indicators
• Work strategically with the business to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management and telephony technologies
• Implement and develop the infrastructure required to provide market leading management information and reporting for the Contact Centre
• Utilise historical data and contact forecasts to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports recruitment strategy decisions
• Retain up to date knowledge of emerging Contact Centre technology enhancements, leading initiatives that improve service, productivity and efficiency
Experience & Skills Required for role:
• Previous experience at Resource Planning at a Management level, and in a similar role
• A proven track record of implementing and developing market leading Contact Centre management information and reports
• Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
• Proven knowledge and experience of workforce management technology
• Advanced knowledge of TotalView & Microsoft Excel
• Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
• Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
• Effective influencing, negotiating and decision making skills
• Innovative thinker
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you've been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we'll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.