Customer Experience Manager
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior Manager to join a growth focused exciting business which is growing year on year. The salary for this role is £40,000 -£42,000 + 10% bonus + fantastic benefits and is based in Manchester.
I am looking for a seasoned Contact Centre Manager, someone who preferably has a background or understanding of the Telecoms world.
The successful individual will be a strongexperienced customer Contact Centre Manager whose responsibility it will be to lead a small but growing specialist customer team. This role reports directly to the Operations Director and is part of the management team who provide a truly fantastic customer experience.
• Strong proven leadership skills
• Presence and gravitas
• Strong analytical skills to understand leading indicators, trends and intervene
• Appreciation of financial metrics
• Strong coaching skills to move people from their current level of performance to high performance
• A straightforward and consistent approach to performance management
• Understanding of project management methodologies
• Experience in managing SLA’s and K.P.Is
This is a fantastic post for an individual with a proven B2C or B2B background.