April 14th, 12:00pm Eastern
Covid-19 has captured the attention of the world. Never before have developed countries confronted a virus that has reached such pandemic levels. Enterprises and their contact centers are likely to have plans to handle a short-term disaster, like a hurricane or tornado, but few organizations are ready to face a scenario where their employees are at risk if they go into their offices.
Times are tough and contact centers are taking the brunt of it. Leaders are challenged to find a healthy balance between the needs of their employees and their customers. Join noted contact center expert Donna Fluss and CX leader Steve Chirokas as they discuss best practices to handle this pandemic, specifically:
- The actions a company should take if they don’t have a business continuity plan for their contact center
- What technologies and applications are best suited to help companies through these challenging times
- Best practices for managing contact center employees during this pandemic
- How to reassure customers that you are there for them
About the Presenters
- Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting LLC. For more than two decades she has helped emerging and established companies develop and deliver outstanding customer experiences. A recognized visionary, author and speaker, Donna drives strategic transformation and innovation throughout the services industry. She provides strategic and practical counsel for enterprises, solution providers and the investment community.
- Steve Chirokas, Director, Product and Channel Marketing, CallMiner. Steve is responsible for partner marketing, product messaging and sales enablement for CallMiner’s customer interaction solutions. He has provided CX and contact center marketing leadership at organizations including NewNet, VoltDelta, and Nuance. Steve holds a Marketing degree from Stonehill College and a Master of Business Administration from Bentley University.
- Brian LaRoche, Director, Outreach Marketing, CallMiner. Brian LaRoche is responsible for direct and channel outbound marketing programs for CallMiner. In addition to his marketing responsibilities he is the host and moderator of CallMiner’s popular Monthly Education Webinar series. LaRoche, a call center industry veteran, is a frequent guest speaker, panelist and guest columnist on a number of technical, collections, sales, customer service and leadership topics related to the analytics field.