Non-telephone treats


Allow staff non-telephone treats (i.e. time off the phones).  Put staff on the phone for 70% of time, but leave the other 30% for other tasks such as emails, new projects, or improving processes.

Published On: 20th Feb 2012 - Last modified: 17th Jul 2017
Read more about - Jonty's Tips,


Get the latest exciting call centre reports, specialist whitepapers, interesting case-studies and industry events straight to your inbox.