Thursday 21st October 2021, 11:00 – 12:00
In this new online workshop we’ll discuss the technology platforms and processes required to deliver effective hybrid working. As lockdown ends and organisations evaluate their workplace options, we’ll be asking:
- How do organisations ensure that they treat home and office-based personnel fairly and consistently?
- How do they create communications platforms that support teams on the same work mission (regardless of where they work)?
- How do employers know whether people are suitable for home working (full or part time)?
- What office-based processes need to be engineered to be effective in 100% and hybrid environments?
- How do you ensure operations are secure and compliant in a hybrid workplace?
- How do organisations ensure that people who choose to WFH are able to self-select their work schedules to improve their work-life-balance?
- Steve Mosser, CEO and CIO, Cloudworks, a Sensée company
- Andy Scobie, Head of Insights and Intelligence, Cloudworks
- Kathryn Cattell, Account Manager, Cloudworks