Results From the 2021 Contact Centre People Engagement Survey – Webinar
Thurs 8th April, 12.00 – 13.00pm (BST)
The South West Contact Centre Forum and Call North West – in partnership with Sensée – are delighted to announce the results of a major market survey into People Engagement in the UK contact centre industry.
At this webinar, you will discover:
- How a year of lockdown has affected manager/ employee relationships
- How engaged employees are
- How lockdown has affected perceptions of peoples’ roles – and career prospects
- How organisations are ensuring that they support the Mental Health & Well Being of employees
- How management and employee perceptions differ
322 Contact Centre Directors/Managers and Agents/Advisers completed our online survey questionnaires between January and March 2021.