Thanks to all of you who sent in an entry for our ‘spot the difference’ competition.
Were you one of our winners? Did you correctly guess the seven differences?
Read on to find out more.
The seven differences are as follows:
1. Lady 3rd from right – top is different colour
2. Logo on sign has different letters ‘EDF’ and ‘EBF’
3. Man 2nd from left has different hairstyle
4. On window above man 2nd from left is a dark oval mark/reflection
5. Woman 2nd from right is wearing earring in top pic but not in bottom
6. Small stem at top of tree is missing from bottom pic
7. Lady far right has different number of buttons on cuff of jacket
Congratulations to our first-prize winner, Julie Whitehead, Change & Quality Manager at Garlands who will receive a bottle of champagne.
Congratulations also to our runners-up, who will all receive a bar of Cadbury’s chocolate:
- Anne O’Dwyer – Cattles
- Carol Humphreys – Customer Call centre & Ticketing Manager, Flybe
- Lorraine Brown – Simul8
- Marcus Powell – Sales Support Analyst, RAC
- Mark Andrews – Webkandi
- Carla Wagstaff
- Martin Howe – Group Training & Development Manager, Cega Group
- Lorraine Ritson, EDF Energy
- Deborah Doyle – EDF Energy
Jo will be in touch with you shortly to arrange delivery of your prize!