Syntec – integrated cloud contact centre management solutions
Contact Name: Danny Cresswell
Tel No: 020 7741 2007
Contact Email: email@example.com
Managed services to run cost-effective, customer-focused & secure contact centres.
Syntec (formerly Syntec Telecom) provides an integrated suite of telephony and managed hosted services for efficient management of your calls and contact centre activities:
- CardEasy: level 1 PCI DSS-compliant keypad payment by phone (and full-length call recording), live/mid-call with the agent and also autopay (IVR) customer self-service
- AgentCall: works with your existing phone system to manage calls, webchat, e-mail & SMS, co-ordinating contact centre & home/remote workers with a web-based interface, real-time & historic agent-level reporting and also web-to-call analytics
- Syntec Telecom: from line rental, SIP trunks and numbering through to IVR, call routing & recording, plus new technologies such as DTMF suppression, tracking & analytics and our new SynPBX.
- Intelligent Call Control; Call Queuing & Queue Management
- Call Diversion & Disaster Recovery
- After-call Customer Surveys, plus Geographic/Non-geographic numbers to track advertising response (revenue-share available).
We can handle your call traffic via our digital interconnects (PSTN) as well as VoIP, with additional network-level services giving you fully integrated control.
Syntec will also handle your business needs internationally as required.
Twitter Handle: @synteccontact
LinkedIn Company Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2600602/
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/synteccontact
Address: 18 The Avenue, London W13 8PH
- Call Handling and Answering
- Call Recording
- Contact Centre solutions
- PCI compliance
- Virtual Contact Centre and Homeworking
- Voice of the Customer