THE DATE: Wednesday 20th April at 3 p.m. BST/4 p.m. CEST
THE LOCATION: Online
Genesys invites business leaders to join an expert conversation on how to use customer experience to deliver connected customer journeys and gain competitive advantage.
Genesys and Dimension Data experts will dive into the “2016 Global Contact Centre Benchmarking Report,” which provides insights into key customer experience, technology and operational trends in the contact centre that are transforming customer support and service models worldwide.
The Dimension Data report shows that more companies are putting customer experience first, and those that do get real results. Omnichannel engagement centre solutions enable a customer-first strategy by shifting CX from reactive to proactive—predicting the needs of customers and personalising their experiences. As many at 83% of participants surveyed in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific stated that customer experience is a clear differentiator.
Example findings that will be shared include:
- Connected omnichannel journeys and customer experience are top focus areas in 2016.
- Digital interactions account for over 42% of all interactions and mobile applications are a top channel choice for customer service.
- Mass personalisation of services is the top trend while emerging micro- personalisation techniques are expected to radically transform the industry in the next five years.
- Over 60% of survey participants are actively planning for cloud CX solutions, which are becoming an industry standard.
- Mike Wells, Director of Consulting Services at Dimension Data
- Michael Slip, General Manager of the CX and Collaboration Business Unit at Dimension Data
- Lisa Abbott, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Genesys
THE ORGANISERS: Genesys