Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
We all want to do more with less, benefiting from a more efficient and productive operating model. Unfortunately, there is no one magic formula or quick fix to achieve this. However, with slight incremental changes, contact centres can formulate a powerful workforce engagement management strategy to reduce costs across the board.
So, join Business Systems and Calabrio in an interactive webinar as we share with you our top 9 ways contact centres can reduce costs (with real-life examples and figures to refer to) to drive influential change in your operation.
- Cost per call reduction
- Increased customer satisfaction (and therefore customer loyalty)
- Being able to analyse 100% of customer interactions and turning it into usable insight
- Optimal scheduling e.g. reducing overtime
- Forecasting and scheduling automation
- Efficient schedule adherence
- Accurate forecasts
- Productive and engaged agents
- Reduced turnover
Now, let’s get to know your speakers:
- Alex Stenton-Hibbert, Business Systems: Alex has helped Business Systems rapidly expand its client base and is now leading the Workforce Engagement Management team. Focused on technology that transforms customer experience and productivity, Alex’s team works with clients to deploy software that delivers significant impact to the bottom line.
- Dave Hoekstra, Calabrio: Dave is a Calabrio Product Evangelist and has spent his entire professional career in customer service, but it wasn’t until he found WFM that he found his true passion. With over 20 years of contact center experience, Dave has become a true expert in the real-world challenges of working in today’s customer service.