Contact centers have often offered a “one size fits all” approach to customers. But a growing number are now personalizing the customer experience.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Hill-Wilson – Brainfood Extra
- Bethany Ayers – NewVoiceMedia
- The best ways to personalize interactions
- Personality profiles
- Routing based on CLI
- Appropriate use of customers’ names
- Building rapport
- 360-degree view of the customer
- Using different telephone numbers
- Looking after high-value customers
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip: “Perhaps part of the account setup process should include asking how they prefer to be addressed and saving this information to the account for future use. I find it annoying if I’m constantly asked”. Congratulations to Anna14
Original Webinar date: June 2015
Click here to view the replay.