THE DATE: Wednesday 31 August 2016 at 6:00PM GMT
THE LOCATION: Online
THE DESCRIPTION: Would you like to improve sales performance, grow your active pipeline, increase calls made and meetings booked? Would you like to increase logging of new contact information and improve the overall usage of your CRM?
Gamification for Salesforce can help you do just that by fostering teamwork, collaboration, and a healthy level of competition within your sales organisation, which will ultimately boost the performance of your sales team.
During this webinar you will see a live demonstration of NewVoiceMedia Motivate working alongside Salesforce Sales Cloud and NewVoiceMedia ContactWorld for Sales.
You will learn how to:
- Analyse personality types and design incentives that will reward sales reps in a way that will energise them most
- Run team competitions with incentives to drive performance
- Increase sales performance through interactive, real-time leaderboards, alerts, recognition and comparisons
- Use gamification techniques to encourage your inside sales team to make more calls and engage more prospects over the phone
About the presenters
- John Flynn, Senior Sales Engineer, NewVoiceMedia
- Richard Dumas, RVP, Demand Marketing, NewVoiceMedia
THE ORGANISERS: NewVoiceMedia