In a contact centre creating and maintaining a positive culture is critical to success. But it is a lot easier said than done.
In this webinar we looked at how we can create a positive culture in the Contact Centre.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Caroline Cooper, Naturally Loyal
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Creating a positive culture
- Getting the basics right
- Removing demotivators
- The role of coaching
- Ensuring that team leaders spend time coaching
- Positive feedback
- Fixing broken processes
- Improving morale
- Avoiding motivation by chocolate
- Creating a fun environment
- Winning tip – “#tip – Vary leadership style depending on the individual.
With a team of 10, you may need 10 slightly or very different styles.
Consider personality type and learning style.” thanks to Neil8
Original Webinar date: February 2019
Click here to view the replay.