IT leaders, from department heads to CIOs, have had to evolve from managing back-office operations to needing to leverage both structured and unstructured data to transform their organisations.
One data source that has emerged as critical to achieving this is customer engagement data – and accurately understanding customer sentiment, emotion, experience, and brand affinity is a new competitive differentiator.
In this webinar, Jeff Gallino, CTO and Founder of CallMiner, and Steve Kaiser, General Manager of our OrecX Business Unit, will share their ‘tales from the trenches’ – personal experiences of using data to drive company success and what it truly means to be a data-driven, next-gen IT leader. They’ll also share best practices and real-world examples for using customer engagement data to empower departments enterprise-wide to make better decisions, such as improvements in product development, sales, marketing and more.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Use customer interaction data to transform your business
- Make sense of unstructured data
- Ensure this data is always secure and open
- Marry structured and unstructured customer data to gain invaluable insights enterprise-wide
- Prepare for changing audio capture environments, the advent of real-time audio streaming, and the effect of enterprise networks
P.S. All attendees will receive a £10 Amazon gift card as our special ‘thank you’ for attending.