From Crisis to Opportunity: Reimagining the Customer Experience
August 17-20 at 11 EDT | 16:00 BST Daily
Frost & Sullivan is excited to announce the fourth installment of our Webinar Week Series. This week, our complimentary webinars will focus on customer engagement and will help you in transitioning from crisis to opportunity when reimagining the customer experience. We are bringing you industry thought leaders who will share their insight and real world examples of navigating customer experience in this new normal. Now more than ever, the ability to adapt to all that has and will continue to change is paramount.
Join us to hear solutions to your very real challenges including:
- Value and Nurture Your Greatest Assets, Your Front-Line Employees (Monday)
- Adjusting Your Customer Engagement Approach in the Current Times (Tuesday)
- Fostering Trust & Loyalty (Wednesday)
- Pivoting and Adapting to Dramatically Shifting Customer Needs (Thursday)
- The digital acceleration driven by COVID-19 is ushering in new ways of doing business, new ways of working, and a new way of communicating with your customers. Now is the time for you to lead your organization in innovating the customer experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover ideas to evolve, grow, and embrace the future of your business.
- NEIL CRANE – Vice President of Product and Technology, Cicero Inc.
- MARTY JACKSON – Strategic Vision Lead, Genesys
- TOMMY MINTA – Digital Solutions Lead, North America, Genesys
- PAUL SELBY – Director, Product Marketing – Customer Workflows, ServiceNow
- CHRISTINE RIMER – Vice President, Customer Experience & Advocacy, SurveyMonkey
- MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2020 | 11AM EDT – Customer Story: Maximize Human Capital to Increase Loyalty and Profitability
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020 | 11AM EDT – The Great Debate: To Scale or Optimize – Adjusting Your Customer Engagement Approach in the Current Times
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2020 | 11AM EDT – Leading with Empathy to Drive Brand Trust & Customer Loyalty
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 2020 | 11AM EDT – Navigating CX in the New Normal: Simple Strategies to Support Your Customers