Course Title: High Performance Management for Inbound Contact Centres
Duration: 2 days
Target Audience: VPs, Directors, General Managers, Team Managers, Team Leaders, Quality Assurance, Workforce Management, Human Resources. Essentially any management or support role in the Contact Centre.
Course Overview: The objective of the 2-day High Performance Management for Inbound Contact Centres is to provide participants with a solid understanding of the operational dynamics and processes that create an effective and cost-efficient Contact Centre.
- The program begins with how Wait Time (Service Level and Response Time) are the key operational drivers from which staff planning flows.
- We then progress to introducing all the critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the Contact Centre environment, their uses and definitions, along with the important interrelationships that exist amongst the KPIs.
- By this point, Participants will be able to speak the ‘KPI language’ of Contact Centres fluently – with mastery of which KPIs really matter and how they all work together to achieve Centre objectives.
- Next, we move into the critical planning and management processes required including forecasting, staff planning, and shrinkage calculations. We address a complete understanding of Erlang C and how to use it.
- Even if Participants aren’t directly involved in forecasting & staffing they need to understand what’s involved so that they can make better decisions and help their Staff make better decisions.
- We then address important lessons about the way Centres work including things like the Pooling Principle, the relationship between Service Level & Occupancy, the Law of Small & Large Numbers, the Power of One, the Law of Diminishing Returns and more.
- We close out the program with a review of How to Calculate a Labour Budget as well as how ‘Quality’ works in a Centre.
One of our most popular programs around the world.
The course is delivered by Daniel Ord from OmniTouch International, one of the leading Contact Centre Trainers in the world with his courses regularly selling out across the globe.
The course will include plenty of quizzes, exercises, discussion and humour to ensure you are equipped and motivated to immediately put into practice the skills you have learnt.
Bringing you global best practice honed with decades of experience.