Jabra have announced the winners of its annual Channel Awards, held on the 6th November as part of the annual UKI Partner Conference, at the Red Bull Racing factory in Milton Keynes.
The Partner Conference awards recognise efforts by Jabra’s partners to demonstrate their commitment to solving business solutions over the last 12 months.
These awards also offer a ‘thank you’ to re-sellers and distributors within the Jabra network for their hard work and performance in supporting the brand.
The conference runs as a one-day event with a plenary during the day and the awards ceremony in the evening.
The plenary sessions covered topics such as UKI market insights, Jabra’s collaboration portfolio and a look at the Jabra brand. Partners were also taken on a tour of the iconic Red Bull Racing factory.
The event also featured Jabra speakers including:
- Nigel Dunn – Managing Director, Jabra EMEA North region
- Aurangzeb Khan – SVP Intelligent Vision Systems at Jabra
- Jonathan Pennington – Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Creation at Jabra
- Bjørn Ekner – Senior Director, Product Marketing at Jabra
This year’s winners are:
- Distributor of the Year – Nimans
- Overall Channel Partner of the Year – Computacenter (UK) Ltd
- Growth Partner of the Year – CDW UK
- Commitment Partner of the Year – Corptel uk
- Reseller of the Year – SCC
- Call Centric Reseller of the Year – Go2 Telecom
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director EMEA North, says: “We have diversified our channel this year and have welcomed new software partners into the Jabra family.”
“By collaborating with the likes of Code Software, Circleloop and Fitts, who join us at our UKI Partner Conference for the first time, we have continued to improve our product offerings and software inter-operability.”
“The launch of PanaCast, for example, has been one of our key focuses this year and a driving force behind us branching out to new partners.”
“For us, it’s more important to talk about solutions rather than products. To successfully do that, both Jabra and our partners must understand real-life business challenges being faced daily and most importantly, understand how these can be solved.”
“We’d like to thank every partner who attended our conference this year and congratulate the award winners who have demonstrated commitment to understanding businesses’ sound and video pain points. We look forward to seeing further achievements next year.”