About the Event
Enhance Customer Satisfaction and Happiness with Next-Gen Contact Connections
06 -07 October 2020 | Free to attend
Amid major shifts in the consumer and business landscape this year, companies in the Middle East are rapidly pushing for productivity while investing and moving to a digital first landscape.
From utilising data, to enabling a personalised and predictive services; or upgrading your CRM and CMS systems for a sought-after omni-channel experience; where first-contact resolution is not just your goal, but your reality; or deciding which cutting-edge technologies to invest in, from chatbots to virtual assistants, the contact centre space is constantly moving forward and fast.
This shift and increased expectations from customers requires companies to move at a rapid pace to ensure they do not get left behind. But with change comes huge opportunities and benefits to both companies and customers.
With that in mind, Customer Contact Week: Middle East 2020 will be focused on:
- Maintaining customer loyalty with hyper-personalisation
- Improving first contact resolution in the contact centre
- Create an innovative edge and reduce costs with chatbots
- Empowering contact centre agents with automation
- Creating an omni-channel customer service experience
Date and Time
Tuesday 6th October 2020
Wednesday 7th October 2020