Active Listening is about fully concentrating on what is really being said, rather than just passively ‘hearing’ the message of the caller.
It avoids the pitfalls of advisors jumping to conclusions. It can improve job effectiveness, the quality of the customer experience and can significantly improve First Contact Resolution.
In this webinar we look at how to develop active listening in the contact centre.
- Developing listening skills
- Understanding your personal style of communicating
- Avoiding conflict and misunderstandings
- Changing advisor behaviours
- Concentrating on what the caller is really saying
- Building Rapport
- Effective use of silence
- Communication Blockers
- Use of technology
- Top tips and Questions from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Enghouse Interactive