Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Enghouse
It avoids the pitfalls of advisors jumping to conclusions. It can improve job effectiveness, the quality of the customer experience and can significantly improve First Contact Resolution.
In this webinar we look at how to develop active listening in the contact centre.
- Developing listening skills
- Understanding your personal style of communicating
- Avoiding conflict and misunderstandings
- Changing advisor behaviours
- Concentrating on what the caller is really saying
- Building Rapport
- Effective use of silence
- Communication Blockers
- Use of technology
- Top tips and Questions from the audience
Ember Real Results
Niels S. Richthof
Call Centre Helper