THE DATE: 20 July 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: Most organisations are still redesigning their customer journeys to match what matters to customers. A sustained focus on customer effort helps to pinpoint these priorities. Some are global regardless of sector or customer task such as immediate access and first time resolution. Others are contextual based on situation,task and personal preference.
If removing the need for customers to make contact is the ultimate in reducing effort, then being proactive is the next best thing. Anticipating the need for an inbound call or message benefits both customer and brand.
This masterclass provides the techniques and thinking time to reinvent your proactive service agenda.
- Understanding customer effort and where it sits within journeys
- Using outside-in thinking to spot proactive service opportunities
- Drawing up your own list of opportunities
- Using service design thinking to proactively anticipate those needs
- How to incentivise employees and customers to join in
- Developing your own agenda for proactive communication and action
The Cost: £595 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available. Money back guarantee. Please enquire if you prefer an on-site version.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting